View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:10 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée and lip syncing, thoughts?

I almost feel bad telling you guys the truth, and I know it's gonna disappoint lots of people , but... apparently she wasn't actually singing live .. According to the majority on Alizée-France, at least Roch Voisine's part was recorded since it's the exact same one there is on his single. It's up to you guys to believe it or not .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
Thanks Lap for the upload.I am also mystified why she seems to do better with other peoples songs live. Although she has had a few questionable performances with others material.

I was starting to lean towards the belief that Alizee only has the talent to be a studio musician. That never putting together a band and doing shows of any size available,was for this reason. Just based on this live performance I may be wrong. She lacks power, but what a sweet delicate angelic tone. That's what I fell in love with.

Oh God , it wrenches my hurt to read your poost pepe. I don't know what to think . I really hope she was singing live.

People are even starting to wonder whether "La Javanaise" was live or another recorded performance...

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 04-15-2013 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts