View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here is a list of names I've received so far of people who have told me how they want to be billed and where they want the cds shipped to. For anyone else who sends me their info, please send it to this e-mail address and also include your forum name. Even if you sent me this info in the past, if you don't see you name here, please send it to me again.

scruffydog777@gmail.com

Spanishfan..................Victor................ .....PP
Moose.........................Rinse............... ......poste restante
Awkward Turtle............Kevin.....................PP
Matevz91.....................Matevz............... ....PP
Deggs............................................. ..........PP..........no shipping address
Lucas..........................Lucas.............. ........PP
lupegoulash.................Leslie .....................PP..........no shipping address
le chat des etates.........Bret........................PP
Lefty...........................Dan............... ..........PP
Battousai.....................Battousai........... ......PP..........no shipping address
Rictor..........................Richard........... .........PP
DannyMac524??............Daniel................... ...............Later arrangements
dvd8869.......................David............... .......PP
WyomingGrizFan...........Frank.................... ...PP
WhiteFeather............... Brandon ..................PP
Sagittarius....................Adrian............. ........PP...........No contact info.
BlackAnthem.................Austin................ ....................No contact info.
Taxi Driver Aaron..........Aaron L........... ........PP...........No contact info.
Tom.............................Tom............... ........................No contact info.
Fall............................Fall.............. .....PP...........No contact info.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-20-2013 at 04:41 PM..