View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 12:52 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it looks like what has been being discussed in here will get the acid test on may 5th. She just appeared on a show that will be aired on that date. Maybe somebody in the audience was able to film it and we'll see it soon. One of the songs she sang was Ella Ella. If she sings it live, will it sound as good as it did back in 2003? I really don't think it will. I've heard her live voice in En Concert and as much as I enjoyed her live voice during so many songs in En Concert, I don't think it matched up with her voice when she first sang this song. Disappointing yes, but she was under the management of MF and LB and I'm sure it was probably they who arranged for her to be on this show, then selected this song, then enhanced it and had her lip sync to it on that show that was a tribute to Madonna.

So I don't think it was something of her choosing, I think it was all in MF and LB's way of promoting her. Like I said if she sings it live and it doesn't sound good, it wont be a surprising revelation to me. That's something I realized long ago and accepted and if I'm wrong and it sounds great, well then it will be a very pleasant surprise for me.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-22-2013 at 12:57 PM..