Thread: Paris update
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:19 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
To be perfectly honest, I'm very disappointed; first with the autograph session and I wasn't disappointed for me. I've met her before, but I was very disappointed for Ray and Jake and also we were trying to see if there was a way we could get Jenny in there. We would have loved to seen her and Alizee get together. That would have been huge for me.
When I planned my trip I never expected we would have our own session. I had hoped for it, but what I ended up with was more than I had ever expected. So I'm good!

Quote:
I was also disappointed with the cds not being personalized. Again, not for myself, I already have a couple, but for so many fans here. But I think the bottom line here is the main purpose of this is getting something to her fans here that she has touched. So many fans here could probably never hope to experience a level of closeness to her, that these cds bring, so in the end, I think I'll look upon it as a big success.
That also disappointed me, because I know how much everyone was hoping for it to work out. It really looked like it was going to happen while we were there, then we weren't sure, then it looked like it again. But I think there were several things at play and they just didn't come together at the time. Having something she signed that I know she had right in her hands is very special to me. I'm sure it will mean as much to everyone else who will be getting their first autographed item from her, as well as to everyone who already had something she signed.

Just as important though, we were able to show her once again that there are many dedicated fans at this forum, and that we support her.