View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm just getting geared up for this. I'm in the middle of working 13 days straight so time to work on this depends on what type of night I have on each of those nights. I sent out the first few paypal bills last night. If I haven't responded to your e mail, give me a day or two then e mail me again at scruffydog777@gmail.com.

I looked through most of the cds. Only a few were badly damaged, but even in those cases, the cd and the sleeves weren't damaged which I consider a miracle considering th box they were packed in.

Most of them, like last time, have a few scratches here and there. They are plastic and unless they are tightly packed in a good box, damage will happen, but it's all relatively minor. I won't replace these cases, because Alizee handled them and that's has a lot to do with what this is about.

The one's that have more damage, I'll just replace the cases and probably look to sell them to new members who come along, the way I did last time.

I've had one member who for financial reasons, had to back out of buying one and if anyone has to back out for what ever reason, don't worry abouot it. It will be easy to sell them. I believe I mentioned before that last time, I just waited for new members to come along and I offered those to them.
Hopefully by Friday I will ship out the first ones.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-24-2013 at 12:05 PM..