View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

I understand what you feel Jenny... I don't really like talking about this kind of things either and this is why it's the first thread I start about such a topic... but as a member who cares about AAm and as one of the rare french guys here, I felt like it was necessary to share what lots of people talk about in the french forums. On ali france, it's kinda the same situation, but compared to AAm the majority of the members there are girls and I can tell you that they really are uncomfortible talking about that, just like you are , if not more . But If the discussion is allowed on alizée france, there is no reason why we shouldn't discuss it here as it is a key element to the puzzle in order for us to see the full picture . It can help us understand in different ways the meaning of some of her songs, of her instagram posts, of her interviews of her past, her future and present, her relations with other artists and so on ... That's why we shouldn't be afraid of embarassed to talk about it.

I know it's nothing personal Don't think too much about this thread and enjoy your movie!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..