View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 05:42 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Sorry no, you have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe amateurs would work for free, but not established artists. I'm just gonna stop reading this thread because you're very ignorant.
Again you're saying her own husband wouldn't work for her for free and i'm ignorant LMFAO !

When you yourself above take advice of an amateur and claim that to be the end all of all for information on the subject you wished to discuss on hand who clearly isn't a pro and never will be shows who knows what and how obtuse one can be about that whole subject of established artists and the ignorance within your thoughts there .

You contradict yourself within your own paragraphs and I've pointed it out , as usual immaturely instead of taking it point by point as I broke yours down you just reply childishly of no no your wrong im right nah nah nah nah nah nah . . . lol - Yet i'm the ignorant one and you won't take my bet about the next album , hilarious ! Yet we had this same argument about money issues , ya'll claimed she keeps failing , no one will ever sign her , she will be broke . Yet here we are again same old garbage arguments with no basis of facts or well thought out paragraphs to explain such thoughts . Again i'll add because its incomprehensible to some that money and success have nothing at all to do with the statement , title of the subject about liking less and seeing it as more in a popularity sense .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
We could go back and forth on this issue all we want but the bottom line is that the public has spoken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Preach it, guuuuuuurl.
Bottom line really is the replies to the initial topics being sadly un-thought out in some weak manipulation having no basis to back such thoughts from that fact it is about my like of her being less popular then poor attempt to change to suit those with money issues whom obviously never had much experience there when that had nothing or little to do with the subjects title or the authors feelings expressed within the initial post which is what it all was supposed to be about . In essence when others can't comprehend such basic thoughts change the subject to suit a bit trolly needs reflected upon in similar arguments at another titled subject here from the past . Even having said so forums basic idea is to go back and forth til someone takes their ball and leaves , that is when a topic is trolled with a poor attempt to change the subjects title . Bye bye now see ya'll in another subject ya can handle better and hopefully but doubtfully objectively . Wait til you they get a load of me there . . . Can't wait to read the twisted replies in my next subject .b \.

After all and not that anyone can answer , when the subject title and paragraph clearly express how someone likes less than more in popularity . What the public replies how they feel about how much money she has and its costing her sure doesn't end the issue with those who have a problem with how much money she has and what a failure they see her as and want to change it into a money issue or have any affect upon the authors title and feelings on the subject of liking less being more in a popularity sense . . . When it comes down to that , look you aren't in charge of her finances even though ya think you'd be good at that or better than you think she is at handling her own - thankfully you never will be and it should be apparently obvious why cuz you are the clueless one there .

Last edited by alizeefan; 05-20-2013 at 06:20 AM..