Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I still love you alizeefan.

Awwwwwww !

I love me too !
hahah jk love ya too Un

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
@alizeefan It's funny how you say they're the arrogant ones for not accepting your, quite frankly, rather flawed point of view, yet you don't acknowledge anyone else's.
First let me point out you seemed to miss where I was called arrogant first by Eubabyformula is the only reason I tossed the arrogance back upon those who drew first blood with it . Whoms post above that claimed they were done an wouldn't reply anymore . . . You do realize how arrogant that is ?

Please explain then why those who were the first above to use the arrogance title upon me , who admit they are wrong . How does this make me arrogant ?

Fact - the last argument for instance - arrogance above claimed no one works for free - yet I point out not only her husband probably worked for free but some friends too , so to you that's a flawed point of view ? How so whitefeather ? Eubabyforumula even admitted I was right and still turned it into some hatefest . . . That makes me arrogant eh ? I think you too have loyalty to others without reading the facts ma'am .

Question two - How is it me being the arrogant flawed point of view one who actually does take the time to respond with facts such as - if as they say she is broke and career is over ( its right up there ^ in case you missed them saying it or if you need I can quote them in your next reply to point out where they said it here as well I can quote in other replies they made at different topics for years now ) and they have said in the past . Yet here we are again same old non-sense of she is broke , spends too much on shoes and I even said i'd bet 100 bucks within a few years new album , signed by a major label . So how does that make my point of view flawed ?

What exactly did I write in your mind that is flawed ?

Because perhaps if we talk calmly about it you'd understand my point of view instead of simply reading what others attempt to twist it into and being influenced by . Not that I expect you to be able to answer that or any of my questions due to some bogus loyalty .

Last edited by alizeefan; 05-20-2013 at 11:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts