View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFeather View Post
I'm only going to respond to this because I have nothing more to say to you after this.

When did I ever say that I disliked her current career? Quite the opposite, I enjoy her current album more than the other two combined as well as her first. As for the Mozart comparison, it was an ANALOGY. Mozart is dead, his career is over, but I'm a fan. Alizée isn't dead, but her career isn't what it used to be. And I'm still a fan. Second point. "Lilly bug" was nothing derogatory. That strong infatuation is gone. I'm not "in love" with her. But I'm still a fan. And saying I'm only in to her for her ass? All I can say to that is fuck you..
oooo I guess I really hit a nerve there . . nuff said .

Quote:
There's so much I want to say but why bother? What I will say is I was never trying to convince anyone of anything. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But when you're calling people "babyformula" or shit like that, any credibility you had to me went right out the window. You're being a childish asshole and I felt the need to call you out on it. I never said no one else but you is being arrogant and childish and et cetera. They may have been. But I was responding to you specifically.
Yet fail to see how by not acknowledging those who did it first was the only reason I did it and quite sarcastically I might add as well noted where your loyalty lies having nothing to do with anything besides that . otherwise you would point out the so called FACTs you're so adamant upon proving me wrong in . .

Quote:
And if you are half my age, that seems right. That'd make you 10 and a half and actually would explain your behavior quite well. So good day, kid.
If you have nothing to say after what you said then why do you reply with questions ? You see your first sentence is a question but i guess I wont answer because you wont be reading this or replying anyway . .

I love how most of you naysayers want to give terms of how you won't reply and its done and over with yet here you are reading my reply right now . .

lol , guess it aint over til the fat kid sings . .

your offense to my points make it clear where your problems with me stem from , your problems with only me there , when others clearly express the same exact sentiments and as you yourself admit childish attitudes . . .
see when they treat YOU like a child and use derogatory statements as I did to you , you did the same to me . So in essence , its o k for you to come back as you did but not me . . . Gotcha last , your it .

This shows who are the immature ones and what side you take . As for so much to say but why bother , you bothering right now to read this contradicts that very statement . As well and foremost your will to reply to begin with before I even pointed out the flaws in such mannerisms which were predicted in my first response to you before you even wrote the final statement .

the best part of this trip , the one I really like .

when I close this forum , sign out that is . I wont remember most of your ID's until you reply again , I wont be bothered at all or hold some grudge as some of you who feel the need to " call me out " at every post I make do hold some grudge to my id . guaranteed those same bashers above will in a year when I come back to speak about whatsoever I choose are right there to change whatever I write about into poor Alizee sales numbers and so on .
Just as they constantly do and are doing right now in too many subjects to shake a stick at . Even if it was me talking about her favorite food or something as this topic started out nothing to do with how many albums she is selling and thus earning . Not sure you will jump on the bandwagon then but mark my words you will see it from them . Being myopic to those FACTS kids ( yes plural kids ) as i wont just call out one person to take sides in some bs argument - I hope you kids can have a good day too .