View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
you guys don't make it easier for me...

well I have this idea to go to another holiday next year and even if I don't have fixed plans yet and I don't know if things work out the way I want them to be I still have to consider that there might be a second trip to pay. So I already decided a while ago that if I would get a "double dose" of Alizée this year (Enfoirés + autograph session) I might skip the Enfoirés in 2014 and do something else instead. I'm not saying I'm short of money but this year was still a bit more expensive considering two Paris trips.

So I'm telling myself for months now that I won't go and I was ok with it and then suddenly Strasbourg. The closest place to Germany Alizée will ever get. Also a friend told me that there are rumours that in 2015 Les Enfoirés might be in Toulouse, in Southern France, and this would be much more far away. So it would be much better to take a gap year in 2015 and not in 2014. Which collides with my plans for next year...

And it doesn't make things easier that I feel responsible for being there and taking videos...
When I heard it was in Strasbourg, you are the first person I thought of. I thought you'd be going for sure. It would be unfortunate for you to miss out on Strasbourg, since it's closer to you. Maybe 2015 would be the better year to skip. Either way, I have a feeling that you will regret it if you don't go. You only live once.