View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Thanks Scruffy for actually having an adult conversation. Too many times I post on here and I get cussed at for what I am saying or some little kids think that they know it all and say you just hate Alizee, so go away...so again, I thank you for your comments.

One of the things I see over and over in France is that they have this group of artists that they rotate over and over again....Shy'm, Pascal Obispom, Lorie, Nolwenn Leroy, etc...How many times can you see them over and over again in France. They are like on every TV show. From what I learned talking to French singers is that no one cares that your on those shows because your on them so much. It's not a big deal anymore since they go on them over and over again. Alizee being on those French shows really does nothing for her.

Its like these singers hit a ceiling...they are only going to be so popular in France. So if Pascal Obispom or Lorie are happy going on these French TV shows that mean nothing and will never get known outside of France, then I guess that's what they want.

I don't want to see Alizee just going down those sames paths over and over again...How many Les Enfoirés can we see with the same people over and over again...Don't you want to see her doing something else that is bigger and more meaningful ? I think Alizee can be an international star, but if she just sticks to the same things shes comfortable with, you will just keep doing the same thing over and over again. You can't tell me that we have seen this pattern for the last 3 albums ?