View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 03:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've worked 29 hours in the past 2 days and I'm dead tired. I figured when I got home, I'd just check my e-mail, then hop straight into bed. Well I had recieved that e-mail from the CBC last night which made me curious, so I decided to check out on the internet "Alizee music played on the CBC".

Well it was very curious that one of the hits was a French bar in Montreal, named Alize, so I decided to check it out. It's a bar where they have shows where different singers perform, including one called L'Alize. Well I don't know if this is a hole in the wall, in which Alizee wouldn't be caught dead in, or if it might be a respectible place. Well if it's a good place, I thought could there ever be a better place for Alizee to perform? Her and their name are so similar and Alizee has a song named L'Alize.................it seems like fate. She said she wanted to perform in more intimate settings? This could be it!

So I sent them an e-mail with my offer. I told them I had contact info for Sony. I said I'd contact them or if they'd prefer, I'd give them the contact info and they could contact them.

If something like this happened, it would open up a world of opportuntites. New York is just a hop,skip and a jump away.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us