View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Scruffy, did you notice some expression on her face when she saw you at the time you aproached her for the signing?
I know she meets hundreds of people but I am sure your face is kind of familiar to her by now, especially being an american bloke and the one always talking to her about alizeamerica, etc...
I am pretty sure she recognises your face, like she does with other known "hardcore" fans.

Not that this matters, it just something I thought when re-reading Scruffy's post and the part where he says he stand out of the crowd because he was not a local, etc...
I didn't really notice anything in her reaction or what she said that would indicate she might have recognized me. If there had been another private autograph session in march, she probably would have, but with all the different shows she's been doing and the promotional events she's had, I think I'm just another face in a sea of many.

Now if I had been a younger better looking guy, like the one in this first video, I think she would have remembered me. It's funny but it's so obvious when she is around some she's attracted to. I wonder who this guy is? Just another fan? I hadn't even noticed this when I filmed it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-28-2013 at 03:44 PM..