View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 11:04 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This is so stupid. We saw what happened with the songs and videos that were released during the production of 5. I never really criticized that. I thought it was more an oversight on Sony's part, but not one that would make much of a financial impact in the long run.
But with this song, there will be so many people outside of France who will want to listen to ti because half of it will be in English and it's not available to them; at least at this point, not in a legal manner, but I'm sure it will be soon available to download in an illegal manner and if that's the route I have to go, I will do it.

I figured the best way to handle this was to fire off an e-mail to Sony, saying they will probably be losing thousands of dollars of business if they don't they don't correct this situation soon.

I also wondered if there might be some type of contractural arrangement between Olly and Sony??????????? so that this would only be released in France. That would be stupid. Because I think this song will do well outside of France and they will lose a lot of money before or if they get it straightened out.
this is the same situation like was by A Cause De LAutomne... some must wait 1moth to buy it officialy...

btw it was released in UK iTunes, and all can hear it on Deezer