View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 07:06 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

well... I dont read everything, but from the last posts I little understand whats going here... and I must agree with Jenny and others...

Scruffy, however you wanted to help it wasnt good idea. Jenny wrote it 100%. I know, and I see it sometimes that you and many other here do, like Alizée is a small baby who doesnt know what she do and what she shall do. Yea, sometimes yea... but when it go about her family, I think she is doing the best.

She try to do everything for her family, on the top with Annily. I think that's the reason why she accepted to be in DALS4 - on one side there is the chance to be again for little time in limelight and get new fans, on second side she does it for Annily and she herself said it (and we cant forget, the stars dont dance there just for fun but for money too).

Like was said here, its ok to give little money to some family members on Birthday, X-mas or other event by which its ok, but otherside no... Maybe she took the money, but we dont know what she was thinking in her mind, and what she did with them... like Jenny, I think she gave them to charity. Cause I think, her personality wouldn't let her to use the money for herself or better said for Annily.

For reminding... you Scruffy, Orion from AF or one french guy who has the ability to get every promo thing of Alizée, and others... you all wanted to send me many things... and however it was hard to say no, Its my personality - I try to get thing on my own, without others help

Or, there is my near person who I would like sometimes help him, cause I know he has not such option to have much money and get everything what he want. But again, however he would like, his personality dont let him to take money or little expensive things...