View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road

supposedly jeremy is upset that Alizee spoke of their separation:

http://www.pipole.net/alizee-danse-a...telain/202701/

It is a revelation of the Closer magazine that talks about the confidences of the singer for this program of TF1.
"The separation with the father of my daughter, this is the biggest failure for me, in my life. I failed my family. I forged a shell in relation to it, to advance, to raise my daughter. ", she confided before his tears.
This release would not have been the taste of his ex says Closer in an article entitled "Alizee, facing the wrath of his daughter".
And to explain then that it is by a release of TF1 that the former of Star Academy has learned that the singer would "speak of their couple in dancing with the star, a blow that he has struggled to digest".
And then specify that the singer who officiates as a columnist in "the big 8″, the issuance of Laurence Ferrari on D8, do not like to see his private life exposed.
What it confirms itself. "It bristle me to talk about my private life," he said before adding: "It is rapport".
A close source confirms this annoyance of the singer. "He lives very badly the fact that she spoke for their breakup, then that itself is in has ever spoken," said this close.