View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 12:04 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

OLD --- Current files moved to Post 122 --- OLD

Here is the new version. It is now in segments to improve readability. Each segment has to be the same size, which is why I have to include some blank worksheet.

The Deltas show the "per day" changes.
These numbers are from Ray4AJ's listing in post #1 above.

I should probably explain what the light and dark yellow coding mean.
I look at each artist's "pre-DALS" trend. IF, on a particular day, they significantly exceed THEIR Pre-DALS trend, I highlight the box in light yellow.
IF, on a particular day, they very significantly exceed THEIR Pre-DALS trend, I highlight the box in bright yellow.

Looking at the spreadsheet above, you can easily see the effect of DALS on each artist's daily totals.
- Tal, saw a significant bump in her daily numbers (above what she was seeing before DALS) only around the time she was voted off.
- Alizée, on the other hand, received a huge boost almost immediately. And, as you can see by all the bright yellow in her Facebook list, she continues to benefit significantly.

The following image is the entire spreadsheet. Click on the image to follow the link Then click on the magnifying glass icon in the bottom right a couple of times to see it at full resolution:

OLD --- Current files moved to Post 122 --- OLD

Last edited by Rev; 01-12-2014 at 02:26 AM.. Reason: OLD --- Current files moved to Post 122 --- OLD