View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 07:01 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlove View Post
How would a duet with will i am make her not be her? She already sang with him on stage and danced to two of his songs on DALS; it's safe to say she probably likes will i am.

Not necessarily, but it is safe to say that she would have been 'encouraged' to jump onto any passing bandwagon that the DALS and NRJ promoters thought might bring in a bit more money - in much the same way as the duet with Olly Murs. Do you think things like this happen because Alizee and Olly Murs discovered each other and wanted it to happen? As for the duet with Will i am, as far as I'm aware Alizee was standing in for someone else who was supposed to be doing it. Apart from that, it was just awful in my opinion and I don't think it's done her any good whatsoever.

Don't forget that Alizee has walked away from the spotlight once before because she didn't like the direction she was being pushed in by MF et al and she said right at the start of DALS that she knew she would have to do things that she would prefer not to do.

Just sayin ...