View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 08:12 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I don't think it could ever be as good for a few reasons. The main one being because of the music. I've often sung the praises of Laurant Boutanant and for me, I think it would be almost impossible to find someone else's music that went so well with her voice as his did.

Beauty wise, I thought her post baby figure and the tats might really take away from her appearence, but then I saw in person how great she looked when she was on stage with Olly Murs and she couldn't possibly have loioked any better. She's still incredibly beautiful, but I think she should keep the tats out of view.

Dance wise, year after year, I love the way she dances during Les Enfoires, so there's nothing lacking there, so I think there is a chance to pull it all together, but each facet has to fall perfectly into place and that will be tough. The two toughest obstacles are the music and mostly songs that will show case her voice.

I agree with this, although her tats didn't seem to have any bearing on her success during DALS.

Anyway she can definitely "boogie - woogie" but yeah she needs a certain song like you say.. maybe another english song kinda like this one wouldn't go a miss..

but then again.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 02-22-2014 at 08:33 PM..