View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 11:23 AM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Journée studio avec @ObispoPascal ✌️#alizee #blonde #album

Today she has been in the studio with Obispo! Is it me or she looks younger in blonde? But it doesn't matter, she looks just amazing! And that's great we get photo every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
With pictures like this, if there's no info in the post of where she's at or what she's doing, it's interesting to trying to figure out what she's up to. There's not a whole lot to go on. It definitely is some type of studio but is it a sound studio or one for making videos? I think one clue is the wooden floor; good for dancing. Another is those black rectangular shaped boxes on the wall look to be speakers, then all those chairs in the back ground, look to be where dancers can rest. Still working on the video for Blonde? It looks to be in a "newer" building, maybe one of those one on the north side of Paris in that one area of Paris where a bunch of studios are such as the one where DALS took place. Is this considered to be the Hollywood of France?

Was there any info in the original post as to where this picture was taken?
I'm sure those two photos was taken in some dance studio - we can see Grégoire, her choreographer Zack and that girl (I checked her profile and, yeah, she is professional dancer). On the other hand, there is those big mirrors and, as you say, wooden floor. The best for me is that she is there. Of course, she wouldn't have to dance and be at the dance studio, it's her music video. But look at her hair in first photo - she used some hair tie, i don't know exactly what is it, but it looks like her bangs doesn't help her in dancing...

And about place where those photos was taken - it could be the same where casting took place.

EDIT: I have just read on A-France that some well known dancers (Jonathan Jenvrin for example, here is the proof: https://twitter.com/JonathanJenvrin/...75805949804544) are taking part in the clip! That's awesome

Last edited by Jacotey; 04-09-2014 at 11:53 AM..