View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 12:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

In the past I think we've referred to those legs as being dancer legs, made also a little muscular by the kick boxing she does and that dress does make them look bigger than they already are.

The crowd sounded young but enthusiastic in the beginning. They sounded like they were getting more into the song as they learned the lyrics and more importantly, they sounded even more enthusiastic at the end.

I think it's really unfortunate that they didn't wait until the video was ready to release the song. It seems the song didn't do that well initially and so it has faded from , where as if they had waited longer, it would have been a tremendous one, two, three punch, to have, the song, the video, then public appearances all come out at once.

It sounded well received, so can a video an public appearances rescue this song? I'm a lot more optimistic than I was a few weeks ago.

EDIT: I just checked "just" one of the singes charts in France, http://francemusiccharts.wordpress.c...singles-chart/, of the top 200 songs and I didn't see this song.

The enthusiastic crowd at the beginning was due to her new found popularity. The enthusiasm at the end was because they liked the song. Will Sony's timing again hurt her chances for a successful album? I guess that all depends on how good the video is.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-14-2014 at 12:46 PM..