View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 02:33 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

Why I didn't see this thread before? So yeah, like Fall mentioned above, I'm Madridista, but I support Liverpool FC and Paris Saint-Germain too. Yesterday was very happy day for me - this win is very important, because it means that Ancelotti is a good trainer for Real (it's his first season and we still have chance for Triple Crown) and one of few things which I hate in Madrid's management is firing trainers after one season, it didn't happen with Mourinho, but in the past...

I didn't count how many times I've already watched Bale goal, but he is just awesome. He has three attributes which I love - incredible speed, powerful long-shots and amazing free kicks... It looks like I described two Madrid players at the same time About the price - it's even more than $100 mil, Gareth Bale costed €91 mil, so it's about $120 mil. It's hard to describe in words how many it is for the average people , but Real Madrid is for sure the richest club in the world with income ~€500 mil per year, they can afford it.

Like you guys, I can't wait to see the World Cup. I support France (I wonder why... ), Portugal (CR7, Pepe and Coentrão), Spain (only because of Real Madrid players, but I wouldn't mind if they won't win... 1x World Cup and 2x Euro is enough!) and... Belgium - they have a lot of amazing young players (Hazard, Curtois, Januzaj, Lukaku... just wow), even if they won't do well in 2014, they will dominate next Euro or World Cup. And besides, Belgium is a francophone country

Oh, I forget. Thanks for your attitude Fall - if every fan of Barcelona and Real would be like you... And like them!

Last edited by Jacotey; 04-17-2014 at 03:23 PM..