View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 05:03 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

RMJ is probably one of the most knowledgeable people when it comes to everything Alizee. A couple of times, once after a Les Enfoires show in Lyon and another before a L.E. show in Paris, we met up and went out for a couple of drinks together and discussed everything Allizee.

I myself believe that Jeremy did tell Alizee about the deeper meanings of her songs and he told her she wasn't making as much money as she should be and these are what led to the split. RMJ if I remember things exactly said he thought Alizee was under contract for a 3rd album and the reason for the long absence was that "time" was one of the ways she could get out of that contract.

The split came at a very unfortunate time. Amelie was rumored to be the next single to be released and I think the English version could've been a hit in this country.

It was rumored that one of the lines from a song in Psych, was a slap at Mylene.

When Psych was released, she sent the first cd to MF/LB and apparently they never responded.

A lot of members here are also members of AF, I suggest you contact RMJ and ask him his views, becasue I may be misquoting him and where he's banned here, he can't respond. Just make sure you don't ask him why he insists on putting his mark on all his photographs. Still I wouldn't take his views as gospel. With everything else about Alizee, you have to listen to all the different views, then form your own opinions of what went down.

That's not easy. I've followed her for over 7 years now and feel I still have no idea what she's like in real life.

It did seem very strange that she quit cold turkey the way she did. Some say MF/LB wanted the split. That's hog wash in my opinion.

I'm still not sure what to believe. My general feeling is that Alizee was upset buy what Jeremy told her and because the two were young artists, who at that point had big heads, they thought they could make it on their own and they decided to wait until the contract expired to come out with an album of their own. But then again some believe that when Alizee left, she didn't want to come back and Jeremy talked her into putting out another album which I think is very possible. So like I say, listen to all the views, do some research and formulate your own opinion. We'll probably never know for sure.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-04-2014 at 05:06 AM..