View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 01:35 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Alizee is sliding into middle age. She's not the teenager everyone fell in love with. I don't mind the weight she's put on. Aside from that awful photo, I think she looks pretty good. I even like the blond hair. My only concern is, will she stop putting on weight? I do agree about her costumes. The skirt is pulled high with a broad waist band. Is that to pull her stomach in? Alizee is living in Paris, for God's sake. The city is crawling with designers. Surely she could fork out a few bucks for some decent costumes. It looks like she's doing everything on the cheap. On the Alcaline video when she wasn't singing, she appeared a little unsure of herself, somewhat the little girl. I find her vulnerability attractive. I think a lot of people have been drawn to her because of her shyness. It makes her more approachable, more of a regular person as opposed to a pop star megalith. In private life, I suspect Alizee is more vulnerable than what we see on the stage. It's possible she is somewhat overwhelmed by everyone making demands on her.