View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 11:31 AM

principessa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'm starting to have the feeling that Alizee was never the super private one. Pretty sure it was Jeremy. I hope things work out with Gregoire, he seems like such a nice guy. Typically these backup dancer/partner on a show relationships don't last very long.
She said that since the audience witnessed this relationship being born, she cannot not talk about it. I think it's a huge difference, both of them were exposed to the same amount of publicity while their relationship was forming, so Alizée can afford to talk about it now. Not that she is saying much, I watch and read basically everything about/by her and I still only know that they are actually together and really happy. That much I would have guessed anyway. I also think that at 30, you're much more able to defend yourself than when you're 20, so she now probably just feels that she can actually tell some things without risking becoming a target for paparazzi and the like. That said, I'm sure if she had just simply gotten a new boyfriend, she would still not talk about it.

When I was watching DALS, I had absolutely no idea if this was a possible scenario, but I told myself after maybe the second week that the vibes between them, the way they talk to and look at each other is exactly the same as how my serious relationships started. There was this incredible complicity, this natural ease they had with each other. And lo and behold, it WAS that. So I think yes, this one will last.