View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 10:58 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Just saw this from her Twitter- maybe there's still hope?

"Comme vous, je suis triste, mais ce n'est que partie remise... Je vous donne rendez, vous très vite pour vous aviser une super nouvelle."

So, she's telling us that it's just a postponement, and she'll have great news soon. Hmm. Maybe there's still a possibility for a tour, if maybe just a condensed one? Maybe in Aggacio?
Well a year ago, things looked pretty bleak as far as her singing career and then she pulled one out of her hat with DALS. Things couldn't look much bleaker than they do now, but hopefully the show will go on. I certainly hope it's not a case as someone had mentioned, where they reschedule it, then cancel it again as with her concert at the Rex. If tickets aren't selling well now, there not going to sell any better a few months from now, unless they come up with some effective promotion; not like what they did with Blonde. But hopefully Cheyenne productions and Gilbert Coullier productions will still be involved in this in which case I feel much more optimistic about it's chances for success. I think they'd quickly walk away from this unless they were very certain that it will happen. So it will be interesting to see what they have planned and more importantly "who" is planning it.

She should come out with an explanation as soon as she can, before too many of her fans get fed up and walk away.

I also hope if it's rescheduled, it doesn't coincide with the Les Enfoires shows. That show always brings out the best of her appearance and song wise and I'd hate to see her miss a second straight year.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-08-2014 at 11:04 AM..