View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 02:22 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I made 2 very short trips in the past few years, mainly because I was afraid nobody would be there to get a good video of 2 events. In both cases, their short nature made them expensive trips. In the case of her performance with Olly Murs, I was wrong. There were plenty of people there and several videos eventually came out. But the one I got was of great quality, plus I got to see her sing and dance on stage and I loved the way she looked so that trip was well worth it.

The other one was to see her autograph session on her birthday in Ajaccio. In that case I was right that very few videos or pictures would come out if one of us didn't go it. I got some great scenes, not to mentions her autograph again so this was an awesome trip

As far as this occasion, I'm wondering if it will be similar to her DALS tours performances. If that's the case, I probably wouldn't go because the thing I want to see most is her singing and dancing ala a concert or Les Enfoires or something similar. Another thing I would like where there would be a good opportunity to film her up close. So unless one of those opportunities seem like they might come to pass. I'm sure I will pass on this occasion, but there still might be more to this occasion that we will find out about as the date grows nearer and I will keep one ear to the ground.

Otherwise there's not much on the agenda for her, but I'm hoping things will develop later in the year and if the timing is right and the opportunity looks good, I will again try and find a way to go if it looks like there might be a good video opportunity.

EDIT: I tried to find out some more info on this event in Ajaccio and except for seeing what's already kind of obvious that it's part of a circus show, I came up empty.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-15-2015 at 02:52 AM..