Thread: Alizée Trivia
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 03:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djr654 View Post
Lots!

This is probably miles out (no doubt I've missed a load), but I'm going to go for 60 (plus/minus 10% if that's allowed...).
Well I have to admit that was kind of a bogus question. Unlless you have a high resolution video of this, It's hard to tell whether the smaller ones are her of not and some look to be from magazine articles with 2 or 3 pictures on a page so do you count those as 2 or 1?.
But I went ahead and went clockwise around the room first putting green dots on the first group of 10, violet on the next 10, then back to green for the next 10 and violet again for the remaining definite ones. There there are a few in yellow that I'm not 100% sure it's her. The x's are pictures I counted in a previous picture.
So there aree 35 definite ones ( or as definite as you can get) and 4 probables (yellow).

But when ever watch that video, I always wondered. Well at least now I have a rough idea. I also wonder what she did with the big picture Alizee autographed?

The next question is one I debated about asking. It's kind of a negative nature , but we have to take the good with the bad. It has to do with her incredible beauty and sexiness. We all know some woman have a problem with that type of performance, maybe out of jealousy and right at the begining of a performance, a woman yelled out "Leave bitch.". So which performance was it?????

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-18-2015 at 04:02 AM..