View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

The press can be sneaky. They will watch Twitter for example, and if people (fans or haters) start to post things like "Oh, she is jealous and wouldn't let Gregoire participate" the media will write an article like "Alizée's fans are distraught she that made Gregoire leave DALS," They will show a handful of tweets they found on Twitter all saying "she must be jealous" and then that is out there.

The press don't have to make things up, so they avoid being sued. They just report word for word what people are saying on Twitter, and there you have a sensationalized article to draw in the readers' clicks. The general public only remembers the headlines.

I'm just saying this to point out that the media doesn't always need real facts about Alizée to make a negative article.

Florida has statewide records on-line. I looked last night and didn't find anything. I also checked my state, but no Jacoteys appeared. Unless someone stumbles upon a record, I don't expect there will ever be any confirmation one way or the other about a US divorce. Probably they researched which states do not make the records public and chose one of those states. I don't think she would marry Gregoire without taking care of this detail.