View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 05:14 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

You guys are digging very deep into her career and music, and me as an outsider can't really talk about that.

I do notice the diferences between the first 2 albums and the last 3, but I have no clue who all the people are who she calaborated with. It came quite as a shock to hear she left MF and LB to start on her own. She wanted to discover her own music and sound and didn't want to stick along to much with all the succes of her first 2 albums. Despite how much I like the simplicity of some of her songs, and you can tell me I have bad taste, I do see the decline of her music career.

Her tattoo's, to be quite honest, don't help much with her image. To see her after beeing absent for 3-4 years full with tattoo's ruined my image of her. Yet, I stay with the piece of mind that she can do whatever she wants. There is no doubt her marriage with Mr Chatelain scared her, both in the media as in her private life.

I don't even know why I'm typing my thoughts... I haven't been around for that long to withness the new Alizée and my fond memories go back to the early days. I have no knowledge about the people she works with right now and, same as Alizée herself and the rest of the fanbase ( or what is left of it ) I'm not sure what way she should go.

Yes, maybe DALS gave her an immense boost, but that era is also long and gone and it lasted a short while. We already saw how fans of Gregory blamed Alizée for him leaving DALS, and I'm very very afraid Alizée is ( at this moment ) in a short state of depression.