View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 11:53 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's an example of one of the mistakes I think she made. I put together this video for the song K.O. It's a great song; the best song of the album Blonde imho. Yet she never sang it once to promote the album! And in this video you get a good glimpse of what should have been. That outfit I'm quite sure is a designer outfit that MF probably paid good money for, but it's not that complicated an outfit. The thing is she looked good in it and one of the reasons she looked good in it was there were no tats to spoil the view!

Now she can still look very good on stage if she wears long sleeve outfits, but she just doesn't get it.

This song I think is also one that would've made for a great video. It was about boxing Muhammad Ali and with her kick boxing ability it was a no brainer. Yet the quality of this song along with the potential of a video was totally lost with her because the only thing she is good at as far as managing her career is running it into the ground. She is her own worst enemy in that regard and until she finds a good manager, another album would probably be just more of the same.