View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 05:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I guess it makes sense. It would make sense if they had her as a judge or an emcee or something along those line, but to have her there just because of her prior success I felt was wearing out her welcome, but having her with the other winners makes sense as much as it bothered me at first. Who are the other winners? I know Shy'm is one. Matt Pokora I believe is another. That leaves 2 more. Have to look it up.

Season 1
Matt Pokora
Season 2
Shy'm
Season 3
Emmanuel Moire 3. He's a singer and Eclectic artist (?). I'm quite sure he was the one who presented Alizée with the trophy in season 4.
Lorie and Amel Bent , and Chimen Badi also participated. These are singers who have also been on the Les Enfoires show with Alizée.
They had a special Christmas show after the conclusion of the regular season 3 show ended in which Amel Bent won.
Season 4
Can't quite remember................oh yes.....it was Alizée!
Season 5
Rayane Benseti an actor
The notorious Nathalie Pechalat, came in second.

As I mentioned, when Alizée won, Emmanuel, the previous years winner, presented her with the trophy. I wonder if that happened in the 2 prior years? In season 5 it would have meant Alizée almost would have been in a situation where if she was there, might have had to give the trophy to Nathalie Pechalat if she won (2nd place). For those new to the forum. Gregoire was supposed to be paired up with NP in season 5, but dropped out not long before the competition began and the rumors flew. Nevertheless, Alizée wasn't there and Nathalie came in second.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-24-2015 at 11:59 AM..