View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 01:12 PM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road
Default Just for those new to the forum

Quote:
"For those new to the forum. Gregoire was supposed to be paired up with NP in season 5, but dropped out not long before the competition began and the rumors flew."
Actually he performed on the first four shows with NP and on the fifth show(when they do a partner switch) with Louisy Joseph a singer. And quit at the beginning of the sixth week

Quote:
"It would make sense if they had her as a judge"
I say The professional dancers should have a problem with that because Three months of intensive instruction with a Pro Dancer not a "judge" let alone an expert make. Or maybe it's just me because they allow it in the French version.(Don't get me wrong, if it were to happen to Alizee I'd be all for it) The tragic part is that such practice opened the door that let in, what i believe to be the the biggest fly in the beautiful soup that is Alizee's participation plus win of DALS4 and might have precipitated GL quitting and the A's no show at the 5 finale.(just my paranoid mind at work)

maybe it is to be a previously recorded segment.
BUT I hope Alizee appears with 'The Fly' in the same show or same shot today but HE seems a very busy boy these days and is to appear on the FR2 show 'Taratata' airing at the same time as DALS tonight so who knows.