View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 07:52 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

People are finding out RMJ is an asshole and did nothing to support Alizee except for a website that covers up all the bad things he is doing?

I have yet to see any use for a facebook fanpage while Alizee is slowly going into the books as a star from the past. It wasnt easy to give up my ticket to attend the autograph session in Paris. I was all alone, knew nobody and as soon as someone would know who I was irl I would get lynced.

Im not here to bash RMJ i am past that stage but I am here to defend my status as a true fan and not just someone who tries to get Alizee her attention by trashtalking or making her feel uncomfy. My letter has been gone for over a month now and still no reply. And thats fine with me. Im afraid I have to let all the fansites go because barely a handfull are actually doing something. I have yet to be invited to alizeegroups on facebook but i am trying to keep my privat profile out of the internet. RMJ and I have a rough past and so does the whole AF crew.

Holing she will be at LE and hopefully someone wants to share their tickets with me and a hotelroom so I can get my wish come true.

Last edited by Paybays; 12-13-2015 at 07:55 PM..