View Single Post
Old 03-14-2016, 02:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to the forum Ajaccio. One other thing you might want to know about if you haven't seem them already. We have the videos of all 9 Dancing with the Stars shows she was in with English subtitles. Of course it's just the section of the show that concerned her. If you have a google account, we can get them to you through the drive. With Rays help, I put them together adding the subs. These shows really gave us a great behind the scenes look at what Alizee is like. One thing I've neglected to do is add these videos to the DC ++ hub. Maybe somebody else did. If not, maybe I'll add them this week. The
DC hub is something else you'll learn about if you want to go to a place to download many of her videos, pictures, interviews, etc.

There's another show too called SAGA that she was in not long ago when she was still a blond. I assume you know she turned blond for a while? That show is on Youtube in 3 parts again with English subtitles that we provided.

Right now you're probably like a kid in a candy store, not knowing which way to turn and there's a lot of treats out there.