View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 01:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This message was posted by Ghislain Rossi of Alizée AIFC (Facebook). Apparently AIFC will not follow Alizée any more as a group, but Fany will still have an Alizée page. This I would think is a big loss for Alizée. It was by far the most active FB page, with mostly fans from Mexico. They had numerous posts everyday. Fany, a beautiful young lady who helps run this site has told me with what she said was inside info that Alizée would start on a new album this year. Then when Alizée announced she had no plans on the horizon for a new album, it just seemed to take all the wind out of AIFC's sails. Now they are planning on following Mylene Farmer and a beautiful actress who's name escapes me at the moment.

I'm still gathering info on this and reading comments and hopefully will have an update later.

"BYE BYE ALIZEE
Ghislain Rossi·Thursday, March 17, 2016
.450 friends were removed this morning: and there remain still about 400 about it to remove: there should thus me remain 500 about it (personal friends, members of my family, fans of mylene Farmer and Ysa Ferrer.). As I told it yesterday to you: I do not want to continue any more to follow dancer Alizée. For me, she was a singer. This one belongs henceforth to the past. Group AIFC will be thus dissolved. On the other hand, my wife Fany will continue to maintain page AIFC. Please don't make confusion between me and Fany Lerremme. we have each another way of thinking.

To make a summary of the situation: some artists change and some fans too: Fany has decided to continue for ALIZEE but in a page, and no more in a group. I’m going to remove all the administrators of the AIFC group (it’s not a personal decision against you). I will invite to join Fany and few others on AIFC page (and so, there won’t be new publications in the old group neither new members; I will give you the link to follow AIFC page, if you haven’t yet liked: www.facebook.com/aifclili

Understand well: I’m not a new hater of Alizée. I’m just fed up with her dancing activities, her TV réality shows, her Grégoire , her art to buzz,her selfies, her choices not to go to “LES ENFOIRES” for a third Dals Tour. I respect her choices but it’s not an obligation for me to follow her. If Fany is agree with Alizée’s career, I respect too.

To conclude, the concept of group is old and not adapted to present. And we have lost important admins: Christel Min, Alex Friedrich, Christine Paridans and now Carol Provenza. So, my preoccupations will go now only to the artist never deceiving me (Mylène FARMER) and an actress (Virginie EFIRA). Good Luck Fany pour AIFC page"