View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I assumed that Chris was gay. I've never seen a straight guy ever wear that hairstyle, well you learn something new every day.
Ha ha remember before the first DALS show began when we heard Greg was gonna team up with Alizée?

I didn't like that at first, well I didn't like the fact that Alizée was teaming up with anyone though because I wanted to see her dance by herself like in her tv perfs etc.

Offcourse I never knew what DALS was about at that time, but nonetheless when I finally got my head around her teaming up with a male dancer I assumed he must be gay as he was a dancer!!!

Anyway he shot down many fans dreams and fantasies that they might ever have had about Alizée being their woman after J man. Nonetheless at the same time he made her happy again and so we were happy that he made her happy and we were happy for her despite our delusions.

I do respect Greg for stealing Alizée's heart, we know she has a kind heart that's open to anyone but it was Greg who stepped up to the plate and that takes more courage than you could believe.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur