View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 02:47 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

I might take time to watch it sometime soon, but im quite busy now because of school. But here's my thoughts on what you've said so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
There is a cure and probably many of them - the crooks and criminals wont allow it and use our money to shut them down .
If there are multiple companies working to treat cancer, wouldent one of them, who has the cure, earn more money from selling the cure? It would instantly put every other similar company out of business, and the person who discovered the cure would be the richest person alive, and so would their children, and grandchildren etc. There is no reason for someone who has the cure to cancer, to keep it for him/herself. You might say that they would run out of people to treat, and would so stop to earn money on treating patients, but why would anyone sacrifice a life of being the richest person alive, just so they can keep the scam going for another hundred years? Whatever company comes out with the cure for cancer first, will be the only company who cures cancer. Im sure any company who has the secret would announce it as quick as possible to ensure a wealthy life, especially if they are greedy crooks or criminals.

Quote:
You all will know this too something ive realised about the cancer industry . .
Remember when you were young and you rarely heard someone had cancer ?
Did you consider the fact that you dident have internet or barely phones when you were young? We have better access to information today than you did when you were young. We live in the most peaceful century of the human race, yet we hear more about pain and suffering than we have ever done before. Of course you hear of more cases of cancer today than you did when you were younger. We also have much more increased lifespans than we did before, which ultimately; inscreases the risk of cancer and diseases in general. Im thinking you havent looked that much into why cancer rates has increased, instead you have taken the quickest approach and assumed the most negative answers and assembled them like a puzzle, concluding that there are evil people who is behind cancer, and that they are keeping the cure for themselves.

Quote:
But the funds that end up killing people cutting them apart and poisoning them with chemicals that right on the label say they CAUSE cancer and many other nasty side affects .
Im not quite sure what you're trying to say here. Do you mean that the people who earn money from cancer are producing products that cause it?
Bleach and ammonia has warning labels on the bottle, says its fumes can be dangerous for your health and to visit a doctor if you get some of it in your eyes etc, so you dont inhale the fumes or toy around with these dangerous products, right?. Cigarettes and other cancer causing products are literally covered with pictures of black lungs and dead children, saying it is dangerous to smoke.
Now, do you blame people who produce bleach because people die from it every year? Do you blame the companies that create ammonia and bleach, because some people mix them and create mustard gas that kills people every year?

Il take a look at the documentary you suggested when if i get the time, and come back to you afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
...She was, is and always will be very special to me and I miss her so much!
Im sorry for your loss...

My father got cancer around the time i started in first grade when i was 6 years old, so i only have vague memories of him being healthy, and im sure he regretted every day that he couldent take me fishing and hiking like he would take my older brothers when they were younger. After being so slowly adjusted to him being unable to take care of himself, i made up excuses so i wouldent have to take so much care of him, i dident have to do much, just basic chores for the most part, but me being that young in such a situation made it hard for me to truly understand what i was dealing with. He became more and more immobile throughout the 10 year he suffered with cancer, loosing the movement of half of his body and missing the ability to talk the last few months before he died. In the end i bet he had alot to say, and so did i, but being how i am, it never came out. He was a very understanding person though, especially after going through what he did. The fact that he was lying in the hospital, being unable to talk for the last 6 months, staring at me with weeping eyes trying to talk to me, but with only nonsense gibberish coming out was the hardest part. I bet he wouldent have known he spoke weird gibberish unless we told him, as he kept talking as if he understood his own words. I just had to tell him that i understand he has alot to say, and that he has nothing to worry about, and that i dont blame him for anything and that i love him. There was nothing else i could say.
Cancer really sucks.