View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 06:34 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
I googled Lorie and it looks like someone edited her wikipedia page. First sentence and it speaks about her progeny not wanting to be seen with her, lol.
It's a little confusing the way that's written. It says her son who I believe is 14 wants nothing to do with the fame and attention his mother gets and it says they haven't been seen in public together. It makes is sound like they are not living together, but I don't think that's the case.

Edit:

I finally joined Fairytale's DC hub and I looked for some fan videos from Les Enfoires 2011 and couldn't find the ones I was looking for. Jenny might have some or might be able to get in touch with someone who has them. I believe she had an accident with her computer and lost most of files but like I said, she might be able to contact someone.

She's from Germany and her and a few other people I believe also from Germany went to that show. One had the nickname of Tapetor.

I'm sure she wont talk to me but if some wants to pm her through the forum, her name in here is Jenny_HRO87>

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-28-2018 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts