View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 10:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm wondering if Alizée music, which I consider pop should be not considered in this because at least for me, it really tilts the scale.

So I think I'm right at 2.0. Classic Rock being my favorite, then rock, then pop, then probably country and some metal. With only a few exceptions, I don't like Rap. I can't stand jazz and I think I need to get into a topic of some subcategories, such as brass. I really don't like it and that's the main factor why I don't like jazz.
Another subcategorie is strings. I really enjoy string music. This Eagles guitar part near the end of the song 'Holel California' is probably my all time favorite. Another piece of music that really blew me away of late was an electric violin cover song by Caitlin De Ville. She has about a dozen cover songs but this one imo is far and above the rest. On YouTube, it's titled 'Subeme La Radio (Enrique Iglesias) - Electric Violin Cover'. Subeme La Radio translates to Turn up the radio. On the chart in the opening post, I don't know what it should fall under.

http://youtu.be/-nmpVYcg23c?t=259

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-04-2018 at 11:04 AM..