View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
I remember a TV program from over 20 years ago that talked about how global warming would likely a effect the planet's weather. The program was based on a lot of modeling done at the time. The one item I remembered specifically is that it would impact the Winter temperatures more than the Summer temperatures.In the Northeast US, the Summers would increase in temperature by 2-3 degrees, while the Winter temperatures would increase by 10-15. North of us it could be even more pronounced.

I was a Global Warming skeptic since day 1. I don't deny climate change because climate has changed constantly during human history. We have only begun to understand how the changes in the sun affects our climate. The climate alarmists claim that the "debate is over" makes me even more suspicious of the motives.

For anybody interested, do a little research on the Vostok Ice Core samples, which captured hundreds of thousands of years of climate data trapped in layers of ice. Just a broad view of the temperature graph shows definite cycles. One finding of interest is that CO2 increases about 800 years AFTER temperature does. This contradicts the modern claim that CO2 causes the global temperature to rise.

Just for the record, I am a firm believer in conservation, but science is not as objective as it used to be.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I did some research - basically I was looking up posts on Twitter with the hashtag #Merci5ansDalsTournee - and it looks like this was the last DALS tour not only for A & G but for everyone. It seems like there will be no tour in 2019.
Bummer. Well every show runs it's course. I just hope that Alizee does not fade out from the public's eye after this.

Wait! This would be a perfect time for her to start working on her next album!

(wishful thinking)

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 03-05-2018 at 08:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts