View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 02:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it was seven years ago when I put these together and I'm quite sure I didn't try to sync it. What I tried to do was get a small clip of every performance, using the best clip from that performance, then putting them in chronological order, so I think it was just luck but I do have a couple other videos out there where I did sync the video to the music.

Here's one where I took clips from all her Moi Lolita performances and applied them to one audio track, again trying to get them in chronological order so you could see her growing from a teenager, into a young woman.

Here;s another one where at many spots I synced her to the remix music, but what I really think came out best is the part at 2:12.

One thing I've learned over the years if you want to make a video and have a lot of hits on it, it's best to keep it to about 3 minutes. After that, people start to lose interest even if its a good one. Of course the Video history ones had to be long by their nature, but I probably should've shortened this one.

Here's one that's a little different where I synced a particular dance move to the music.