Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 09:09 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
A couple of years ago, I had the SAGA show translated, but when I uploaded them to Youtbe, I unlisted them which I do in some cases and eventually unlist them. But I forgot with these which is unfortunate because I think they would have gotten a good amount of views.
Anywho I just listed them so they'll show up in searches for that show. If anyone wants the original videos, just let me know and I'll put them in my drive. I'm not sure if they're in the hub or not.
It's best if you watch them in order, saving the best (3) for last.
I cannot say thanks enough for uploading these. I enjoyed them so much.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I think it was Clevercowboy who once commented on AA that although Alizee is beautiful and sexually attractive, he doesn't think of her in a sexual manner. I think of her in the same way. It's her personality that is her most outstanding beauty.
Shepherd, yes it was me.

Alizee redefined the word Sexy to me. She is like the definition of it to me, and it doesn't mean anything physical. I would rather watch a video of her sing and dance fully clothed a hundred times more than a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition photo shoot in person. If Alizee wears a short dress and shows her legs, I can appreciate that too because she has sexy legs. If she just sits and does an interview, and I can watch her facial expressions and the way her lips move when she talks, that is sexy too. She has never been ashamed of her femininity in this day and age of women wanting to become more masculine, and I adore that about her and find it sexy.

The best way I can put it is that I look at her like a piece of art. I have also used the phrase precious gem. And I appreciate her beauty the same as she is today, or at 25, 20, or 16 years old. People that don't "get it" might throw some names at me like they do in YouTube comments. There might be an older gentlemen leaving a post of admiration, and some troll would throw the "P" word at him. It would be laughable if it weren't for the fact that they are posting this forever in cyberspace.

I have to admit that I did not delve too far into Alizee's personality for much of my days as a fan. I was a little afraid of what I might learn, since most celebrities, especially in the music industry lead, lives that are very disappointing to me. When I decided to go for it with Alizee, her core values were so appealing to me that her mistakes that she has made, which were many (but not as much as mine!), were much easier to overlook and made her more real and lovable. She'll get older with the rest of us and looks will fade with the rest of us, but she will continue to define Sexy because of the person she is.

By the way, even though I don't look at her in a sexual manner, I would NOT say no to giving her a long bear hug and kissing her on both cheeks!

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 04-13-2018 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts