View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 06:24 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Thanks for trying, Unfortunately, neither is high enough quality to OCR effectively.
I couldn't find a better version but I put this one into the google translate app, it selected the following text to translate...

and output this

Quote:
Electric currents at the top "I ALWAYS PLAY ON THE AMBIGUITE TO PLEASE! No more" Gourmandises Alizée makes us today vibrate with its "Electric currents The miss has grown and she rebels 1 She evokes for you this new opus, but also the constraints of the celebrity, her image of sexy lolita or reality tele-CELEBRITE Toc of Mac! Too mortal SEXY TIES When I started, we participated "Star seed left with Mylène, then puts new talents to emerge. Having myself understood quickly that when you are known at 18 ars, you can not always do what you want. Like kissing his sweetheart on a bench on Valentine's Day or down the trash in bathrobe with hair curlers In general, the fallout in some magazines are just right shopping and I think sincerely. Now I am not there either, we put everything on the ground and we are very partisan, because it is difficult to choose together what keeps me natural about the best milk. Then any cameras and therefore to show was done naturally. It's a real, real-life image that I'm good at and that fits me. GREAT not very nice. But hey, I'm 18 years old and I know But there are things that I never met in the cityVieilfir does not scare me Tepere that Alizee will still be 40 years old. But I have a hard time projecting myself into the future. I do not fear that the public, like all Corsicans, I am In two years, many lock me in a very superstitious image. At the beginning things changed. of lolita. I'm no longer everything looks like a kid and especially when my tastes has a young line, and not gu'on trying to paraltreun little musical. Initially, still a woman. But no longer a woman, you have to make it a little crazy to live morally, or else this LOLITA EVOLUTION to do this job. I'm only a little more discrete than before "I was impressed with the time of the lolita she gressively sioned by Mylène really existed 7 have always For example, I Farmer and Laurent plays on the ambiguity to dream to have Boutonnat that I please I know the talents very long hair n'osals not don- Mylene in this area but for my opinion.But this game was safe we ​​get used to it today, I Can't have anything to do with the smooth I do not hesitate to Lolita Nabokov does not let them grow I want to share with them the desires of "What's good with the VIKENT during the summer, is that it's going to be a great recording, I want more electric guitars and drums. "- Aline on stone is for less than seven years are in August, followed by a big tournle.ceu means that I'm on scioe w 21 aoiit, that is to say the day of peanut, Alizée has his new album in New teas emerging thanks to reality TV! '"four titles
I don't think it's formatted well but maybe it gives you something to work with.