View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 12:09 AM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road
Default Une enfant du siècle

Bonsoir! comment allez-vous? Today france qualified as first on its group! yay #fifaworldcup

today i want to talk about this album, i feel this one is the album most underrated of the six, and yeah as you can see in the title im talking about Une enfant du siècle....

This album for me is very special, the first reason is because it has a song only sang in spanish, i love her pronunciation, the song is "la candida" and i really love this song due to its lyrics are very simple but the musical composition and her accent do their effect to help this title to become one of my favorite 5 songs....

Other songs i like are Eden eden, Limelight and Une fille dificile, what i like of this songs is that they are very chill so they are almost a must if you want to listen to relaxing songs made by Alizée.

Finally, this albums is really good at those times when you're going on a trip at night and you're looking through the window thinking about anything because it helps you to think about how much Alizee changed and what is she trying to communicate with this kind of songs, also i like that she got the fame she wanted through doing what she loves instead of playing a role that she really didn't like that much, so Alizee you always makes me proud, you are a role model for me, merci pour tous !

i hope you guys like today's post, au revoir!

Baisers