Thread: VitaminBlog
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 11:48 PM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Today was a levering day, if I can say that, if that makes sense, I had to balance many things, but got it fixed up, and everything is running smoothly now, listening to MCE now, to wind from a nauseous day, that actually turned out to be great, I guess I need to learn to bring more to socialization, in terms of being friendly, but I am a extrovert, and people noticed that, it can be a pain, because people assume and some can get disrespectful and they don't know, that I can talk like them, just that, I can have trouble with, socialization as continuous process, mixed my own idiosyncrasys can turn up to be a hassle with, it being, even more a pain, with negative and underhand remarks, it hurts to have that happen to me.
But anyways, everyday is an adventure and will like to evolve.
I can get caught up with what I want and what is happening, and to explain myself, would be difficult, what can I do?
Maybe showcasing my abilities can do some positive remediation but who knows, I am just going to listen to MCE <3

Edit:

Last edited by VitaminAlizée333; 06-27-2018 at 11:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts