View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 03:22 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

and of course there was the beautiful 'Merci' at the end of La Isla Bonita. This was the video I discovered her by. I was searching for a Madonna song, then I saw an image similar to this.

isla bonita.jpg

I clicked on it and thought she was a beautiful woman, but I wasn't overly impressed because she was singing someone else's song. I suspected she was French, but wasn't sure until she said those beautiful Mercis at the end.

http://youtu.be/Bop5xdK140M?t=211

Of course this show was a tribute to Madonna. Here is a video somebody must've put together to make it look like Madonna was there at the same time and saw Alizee perform her song, but I don't think she was. I think Madonna was there earlier in the day, but wasn't there when Alizee performed. That's a shame because it would've been interesting to see the two meet and I'm sure we would've heard about it, if they had met.

Like I said I wasn't too impressed at this point, but the next video of hers I clicked on was her performance of Moi Lolitat in Amsterdam and I spent the next week picking my jaw up off the floor.