View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'd like to mention my own weaknesses which are too numerous to list. A few years ago I had mentioned how I had went to confession (as all good Catholics are supposed to do) for the first time in 40 years when I was in Paris. The reason I hadn't gone before then was I had so many sins, I was too embarrassed to go into a confessional because I thought it would take so long to list all my sins. But when I was in Paris as I mentioned a few years ago, I stopped into Notre Dame to say a few prayers and I saw a sign on the area where you normally go to confession that said "Confession Dialogue" and I thought what a great opportunity to meet with a priest and discuss my situation. I decided to wait and worried about whether the priest I met with spoke English. Well much too my surprise, the priest I met up with not only spoke English, but he used to teach in the city I live in. In the end, he granted me absolution, but now, the sins are starting to pile up again. Woe is me!
Ditto, my friend!

One of my main weaknesses my entire life is beautiful women - definitely have my grandfather's genes in me, where he had a 35 year old girlfriend when he was 82 I am more of a appreciator of great beauty (Alizee) than somebody that actually thinks they can keep up with a woman half their age. I am, first and foremost, a realist.

I just try to live by the Golden Rule, treating others the way I wish to be treated. Majority of the times it works out fine, but sometimes the "others" are just a**es where the best remedy is to take no part in their lives.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I love a woman who adores children. I don't know why.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-05-2018 at 07:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts