View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 03:46 PM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
Miami I did see. Was two weeks in Florida.

But even if we forget that, I really don't can think many reasons to go there. Like said, I want to see NYC someday. If you count Hawaii then we have another place to see (it's interesting due to it's vulcanism). And umm... What else is there to see ?
FLORIDA!!! LOL I couldn't stand Florida! If you base your US experience on Florida... I can see why you wouldn't want to come here. And a little advice, Hawaii, not all it's cracked out to be. New York is ok, but there are cities here that I'd reckomend before New York! As far as listing stuff goes... Ha! DJ_Greg is right, you can't list them all in this lifetime. However since you brought it up... try visiting Yellowstone, you can spend 100 years there and not see it all. You want volcanoes? Come on up to the northwest there's plenty to choose from. You want wildlife? One word, ALASKA! How about wide open spaces? The midwest is about as wide and open as you'll get. Lets try the southwest.... The grand canyon, the wide open deserts, the red rocks around Sedona, mountains of Flagstaff, the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico, and on and on and on and on. Someone else want to continue? I'm fed up with that statement. One more thing tell me what you know about our government.