View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 10:11 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Ghislain Rossi of AIFC told me of an article in Charts in France about this event.

A quote from this article "But this first step towards a comeback in due form has left its French community in turmoil, which is now dreaming of a date in France. We cross fingers !"

French community????....more like world community!

and turmoil is an understatement!

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee/news-107743.html

charts in france poland.jpg'

Alizée announces her return to the stage for a festival in Poland
A year after announcing a break in her musical career, Alizée quietly begins her return. The singer will perform soon at a festival in Warsaw, Poland. Good news for her fans!
http://www.chartsinfrance.net/style/...1534412685.png

Photo Credits: Bestimage

Between Alizée and the music, the page seemed turned. A year ago, the interpreter of "Alkaline" confided to take an indefinite break in his career after losing the desire to practice this profession. "Since my last album [" Blonde "in 2014, ed] I especially enjoyed dancing with Greg. It's also a job that makes me earn money. For the moment, I do not feel like going back to record a disc "revealed the winner of" Dance with the stars 4 ", fulfilled in her activities as a dancer with her husband Grégoire Lyonnet:" I came back to my first passion, dancing. When I was little and was asked what I wanted to do, I answered something related to dance (...) I do not want to make album anymore. Statements that have obviously caused the sadness of her fans, who fell in love with Alizée in the year 2000 thanks to the cult "Moi ... Lolita" and who have since seen her grow to become an accomplished mother.

In recent weeks, however, Alizée multiplies the clues on a musical return potential. At the beginning of July, the 33-year-old surprised her fans by unveiling a surprise for the 18 years of her unforgettable hit: her first two albums concocted with Mylène Farmer, "Gourmandises" (2000) and "My electric currents" "(2003), are now available in remastered version on streaming platforms. In addition, Alizée launched its official YouTube channel to allow nostalgics to re-discover all its clips. A beautiful gift that precedes another: his return on stage! The singer has just announced on its social networks, she will perform in concert on September 8th. For the moment, it is only an appearance in a festival in Warsaw, Poland, where Alizée enjoys since its inception a high popularity. But this first step towards a comeback in due form has left its French community in turmoil, which is now dreaming of a date in France. We cross fingers !

Read more at http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Alizee...OGMGSwR5Ia5.99

Edit:

It's interesting in her video she says 'concert'. Two songs is not a concert!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-17-2018 at 10:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts